Please note eHealthInsurance Services, Inc., an insurance agency offering plans from many different insurance companies in New York and Oklahoma.
Visit www.thiscard800.com to sign up for a Medicare Advantage in your area.
You must qualify for Medicare in order to enroll in any of the health insurance programs offered by eHealthInsurance.
Medicare Advantage members must continue to pay their Medicare Part B premium. Enrollment exclusions may apply for people having been diagnosed with End-Stage Renal Disease and Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis.
www.ThisCard800.com Customer Service
- This Card 800 Toll-Free Number: 1-855-886-0010
- Phone: 1-844-801-3305
- Questions about Individual Health Insurance plans Call 1-844-801-3305
- Medicare plans please dial 1-800-299-3116
- Small Business plans dial 1-877-456-6670
- Online: www.ehealthinsurance.com/about-ehealth/contact-us
eHealthInsurance customer service agents are available from Monday to Friday 8 AM – 7 PM ET.
- Rush Card Activation: ideal for consumers looking to avoid all the downfalls of a credit card
- MyBoostNow.com: Another credit card that targets consumers with less than ideal credit
- Citi Love Simplicity: Another great credit card from Citi (get the best rewards with Citi now)
Is eHealthInsurance available in every state?
Plans with these benefits and monthly premiums are common nationally but are not guaranteed in every county in the United States (sometimes rural counties will miss out).
How old must I be?
You must qualify for Medicare.
Eligibility to join such a Medicare Advantage plan may be limited to certain times of the year unless during the Medicare Annual Election Period or your Medicare Initial Election Period.
How to find a plan?
- Enter your zip code at www.thiscard800.com
- Provide your first name and email address
- Add your phone number
- Browse plans until you find one that’s right for you
- HumanaChoice H5216-033 (PPO) $10 Primary Doctor Co-Pay $45
- Anthem MediBlue Access Basic (PPO)
- Aetna Medicare Prime (HMO-POS)
If you need help finding a plan please dial 1-877-653-3039 TTY users 711 Mon – Fri, 8 am – 9 pm Sat, 10 am – 7 pm ET.