Access a Verizon employee account online.
Visit www.verizon.com/benefitsconnection to sign in today.
To access information and tools for managing your Verizon benefits, please enter your User ID and Password.
First-time users will have to register for an account before they can gain access.
This is for Verizon employees only (AT&T employees please go elsewhere).
Verizon.com/BenefitsConnections Customer Service
Customer service: 1 (800) 922-0204Sales: 1 (800) 225-5499
Verizon Benefits Hints and Tips
- 401k benefits are available
- Adding Direct Depsot is simple… just visit the Pension Payment Summary portion of the service and click on the “Update” button to go to the Pension Payment Institution & Allocation screen (the entire direct deposit enrollment process should take no less than 5 minutes to complete)
- Please be sure to add a direct deposit to your account
- Users will have to provide their banking information by the 10th day of the month to ensure the next payment will be directed to that bank account
- All tax information associated with retire payments from Verizon will be sent out by January 31 of the given year
- If you don’t pay your taxes you will have Uncle Sam breathing down your neck
- Special promotional discounts are provided to Verizon retirees throughout the year and include all sorts of cool stuff
- Retirees (regardless of age) also receive special benefits related to Auto & Home Programs
Need a credit card?
Check out the line of credit cards from BMO Harris.
IndigoApply: Apply for the popular Indigo Platinum card online and thank the heavens once you’re approved.
Capital One also offers some great rewards cards.